Thanh-Nhac Forum
Thanh-Nhac Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Forum Rules | Members | Private Messages | Search | Hỏi - Đáp
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 C. Thánh Nhạc, Ca Đoàn
 C5. Giới Thiệu, Tìm Kiếm: CD, Sách Hát, Tài Liệu
 Help In Finding Thieu Nhi Songbook
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aqmd

1 Posts

Posted - 10/24/02 :  08:15  Show Profile  Email Poster Send Aqmd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Please reply in English. This is rather funny, I'm a conductor of the Vietnamese's Thieu Nhi choir at my church, but I could only understand 75% of every day vietnamese, and probably 40% of what I call church vietnamese. Anyway, I don't know how I got the job, but I did. The Thieu Nhi lyrics section you guys have here help me extremely, esspecially when it even tell me which days to sing it too. Can someone one tell me where I could get that book? or give me more information on how to get more information for Thieu Nhi songs. My church love the many songs I've used. What is so special is that they are simple for the kids to learn and that they actually have a lot of meaning. The church loves it because they have never heard these songs before. Thanks to whoever thought of putting that section in. Please again reply in English so I could understand. Thanks. Aqmd.

n/a

26 Posts

Posted - 11/08/06 :  12:46  Show Profile  Email Poster Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chao bạn AQMD
Xin coi website này, có Songbook cho Thieu Nhi (English & Viet)

http://www.ocp.org/en/

quote:
Originally posted by Aqmd

Please reply in English. This is rather funny, I'm a conductor of the Vietnamese's Thieu Nhi choir at my church, but I could only understand 75% of every day vietnamese, and probably 40% of what I call church vietnamese. Anyway, I don't know how I got the job, but I did. The Thieu Nhi lyrics section you guys have here help me extremely, esspecially when it even tell me which days to sing it too. Can someone one tell me where I could get that book? or give me more information on how to get more information for Thieu Nhi songs. My church love the many songs I've used. What is so special is that they are simple for the kids to learn and that they actually have a lot of meaning. The church loves it because they have never heard these songs before. Thanks to whoever thought of putting that section in. Please again reply in English so I could understand. Thanks. Aqmd.

sondong
Go to Top of Page

tiencao05

CT/NC
736 Posts

Posted - 11/08/06 :  18:07  Show Profile  Email Poster Send tiencao05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi my friend,
If you are looking for the Thieu nhi X-Mas song book, I suggest " Christmas Around the World". I just bought it from the Cokesbury bookstore in Raleigh, NC... It costs only " mười tì" = $10.00 for both 1 CD and 1 song book. " This simple musical presentation illustrates the familiar scripture, "God so loved the world...",in a way kids can readily understand. Familiar carols like Joy to the world, Away in a manger, We three kings, O come All ye faithful....make it the perfect presentation for your kids to enjoy the X-mas".
God bless you all.

TIEN CAO

Edited by - tiencao05 on 11/08/06 23:54
Go to Top of Page

tiencao05

CT/NC
736 Posts

Posted - 11/09/06 :  09:24  Show Profile  Email Poster Send tiencao05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi my friend,
OCP is a huge source. I have "HI GOD 5" from OCP. The CD and song book are very simple, exciting, and helpfull. My little choir loves the songs, and I hope your kids do too. Thanks.

http://www.ocp.org/files/06ChildrenCat.pdf

TIEN CAO
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Thanh-Nhac Forum © calendi.com Go To Top Of Page