Thanh-Nhac Forum
Thanh-Nhac Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Forum Rules | Members | Private Messages | Search | Hỏi - Đáp
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 D. Linh Tinh
 D2.1. Encore Help
 Không viết được lời
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vinhtran

Basso
17 Posts

Posted - 08/25/04 :  16:00  Show Profile  Email Poster Send vinhtran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tôi đang chấm nhạc thì bị vấn đề này: Chấm nốt thì không sao nhưng khi đến phần viết "lyrics" và "text" thì "message" bên dưới hiện lên và Encore bị "closed". Tôi đã xoá các phần của Encore rồi "reinstalled" nhưng vẫn không được. Bạn nào có cách sửa xin giúp giùm. Tôi dùng Windows XP SP1. Cám ơn trước.
Trần Vinh
Message: Encore: Music Notation and MIDI has encountered a problem and needs to closẹ We are sorry for the inconvenience.

HoangHung

NC/CT
1200 Posts

Posted - 09/03/04 :  08:03  Show Profile  Email Poster Send HoangHung a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cũng có một số người trong nhóm Ca Trưởng đã bị problem này rồi. Phần lớn là họ ... install lại cái Window (hơi đau thương!)

[email protected]
Go to Top of Page

xilo

Basso
1 Posts

Posted - 09/23/04 :  21:37  Show Profile  Email Poster Send xilo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Xin quí vi chi giup cach viet loi bai nhac trong Encore. Xin cam on nhieu

Go to Top of Page

dovyha

CT/NC
653 Posts

Posted - 09/24/04 :  06:37  Show Profile  Email Poster Send dovyha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Xin mời đọc "Basic Encore 7: Viết lời ca tiếng Việt" đã post trong section C2.ENCORE này.

Go to Top of Page

jle

Others
2 Posts

Posted - 10/29/04 :  11:29  Show Profile  Email Poster Send jle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
anh Vinh Tran,
đây là cách sử:
vào Setup\MIDI Setụp
trong phần midi setup - MIDI In, anh chọn "none" cho Record port và receive sync port. then click ok

vào: Setup\save preferencẹ

and you good to gọ

Go to Top of Page

doremi

CT/NC
47 Posts

Posted - 11/23/04 :  13:12  Show Profile  Email Poster Send doremi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tôi cũng bị tương tự như vinhtran và cũng thử như jle chỉ dẫn nhưng không thành công .
Nếu anh chị em biết cách nào khác , xin chỉ bảo
Thân mến

doremi
Go to Top of Page

doremi

CT/NC
47 Posts

Posted - 12/05/04 :  13:31  Show Profile  Email Poster Send doremi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Xin gởi một ít tin tức mới về Encore để các anh chị em nếu có trục trặc với Encore, thì rộng đường phán đoán
======
I'm in the same boat regarding Encore. The old versions will not work with Windows XP. There is no workaround. The only thing which can be done is to purchase an upgrade to version 4.5.3 from www.gvox.com . The cost is $129.

The problem lies with a feature of the older versions of Windows which are not compatible with XP. In my research of the problem, I discovered that there was a computer game with the same problem. There was a workaround for users of the game but it didn't work with Encore.

Emails to Gvox tech support were to no avail. The response was "buy the "upgrade".

The fact that the only difference between the older versions of Encore and the "new" XP version is a minor change was made to make it work is not worth $129. I'm willing to pay a nominal fee for the minor coding to upgrade Encore for XP but this is excessive.

Stan
Stan Brager
Trombonist-in-Training

==========
About six months ago my old computer "died" and I had to purchase a new one. Unfortunately, the new computer (with all the latest technology) did not accept my Encore 4.2 program. I have been an Encore user for over 10 years and had upgraded with each new edition. I emailed GVOX and inquired as to whether there was a new version of Encore which would satisfy the needs of my new computer. Your representative (Howard) assured me that there was, and in a matter of days I was (once again) doing my composing and arranging on my new Encore 4.5.3.

As a published Composer and Author (who is not really a "Tech" person,) I totally rely on the simplicity of use and the variety of easy steps Encore offers me from the initial "Lead Sheet" to my final "Band Chart." So far, I have not found a notation or musical nuance that Encore doesn't afford me to express.

I would also like to take a moment to thank your staff (especially Howard) who work "on line" and in the e-mail department. They were all most helpful, patient, knowledgeable and very courteous seeing me through
the entire process from the information stage, to the purchase and finally . . . the installation of my new Encore program.

Keep up the good work!
J. Sperling, Composer - Author
A.S.C.A.P.

Edited by - doremi on 12/05/2004 14:03:48
Go to Top of Page

Doantrinh

CT/NC
30 Posts

Posted - 01/20/05 :  19:23  Show Profile  Email Poster Send Doantrinh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Xin chào các A/C/E. Đây la cách để tránh vấn đề khó khăn mà các ACE đang gặp trong việc viết lyric trong software Encore.
Vì software Encore bị conflict với một vài software khác mà các ACE đã installed trong máy ví dụ như những softwares về Optical Characters Recognitions (OCR) v.v.
và được supply chung với những máy Scaners, dùng để Scan Text.
Thường thì những software đó co file name như: Opware32.exe, Opware16.exe. Vậy trước khi các ACE muốn sử dụng Encore, các ACE phải tạm thời tắt những software đó đi bằng cách như sau: Holddown key Ctrl và Alt và bấm Del (1 lần), Click tab: Task Manager, Click tab: Processes, Rồi đi tìm file: Opware32.exe Highlight nó và Click End Process, Click Yes.
Tiếp tục đi tìm file: Opware16.exe highlight nó và click End Process, Click Yes, Rồi close windows Task Manager. Bây giờ các ACE có thể run Encore và đánh lời.....

Chúc các ACE nhiều vui vẻ.

Hung Doan

Edited by - doantrinh on 01/30/2005 07:58:14
Go to Top of Page

vinhtran

Basso
17 Posts

Posted - 01/27/05 :  06:39  Show Profile  Email Poster Send vinhtran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cám ơn bạn DoanTrinh đã chỉ cho cái "trick".
Bây giờ tôi có thể viết lời cho các bản nhạc "perfectly".
Thân mến
Vinh

Go to Top of Page

Kami

122 Posts

Posted - 01/29/05 :  16:35  Show Profile  Email Poster Send Kami a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thử xài Encore 4.5.5 xem sao (down load o post bên kia vẫn còn okie )

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Thanh-Nhac Forum © calendi.com Go To Top Of Page